November Ghosts

This year after Samhain the veil is thinner then it's ever been for me, for us. I don't know what happened in the past year to open my senses to so much more but so much has happened we have a list on the fridge to add to. Guen and I are getting hit hard this year, whispers, flickers out of the corner of the eye, people walking down the hallway when no one else is home, something repeatedly unclasping my necklace.


I saw someone. Full bodied, standing behind me in the bathroom mirror. Hair color, eye color, expression, everything. I didn't have my glasses on so of course I question what I saw but it was clear, too clear. I spun around and no one was there, I spun back and it was just me. With no experience in this I instantly started crying and panic attacking.

I understand that spirits are here all the time. I understand they can be seen, will be seen, choose to be seen. It's a little different understanding it and KNOWING it.

I'm not looking for any advise on how to cleanse my house or close my mind or helping them cross over or protection blah blah blah. This isn't my first Witchy rodeo, trust me.

What I wanna know is, have YOU seen like truly SEEN someone who isn't there. Had a physical encounter where something in this reality was altered or moved by something not tangible and you saw it. And how do you accept and or embrace what's happening. And how do you ensure yourself you aren't loosing you mind? And with the blinds removed and spectral filters dissolved what effect does that have on everything else? Because sometimes I feel like I'm overwhelmed from the inside out and I feel things more intensely and I see intentions and I can feel cause and effect in peoples questions and situations. I mean I always could which helped me read tarot but I don't need the cards anymore, I can read people and see their darkness and feel their design. And what's scarier is I can see mine as well, too clear for anyone to be allowed to see themselves.

I hadn't realized all this has been happening till right this second but once I thought about it it all has been happening in the past month or so. Will it close with the veil? Do I want it to?

Comments

  1. I don't know if this helps at all but my boyfriend and his sister see ghosts. They have several in their home and I have seen one myself. Scared the shit out of me and at first I thought it was a bad nightmare but nope. It was him and he was creepy. I've started seeing and hearing things lately when I never have. I don't know why. I've always known you had those gifts but not the extent. I'd be sca red as hell so I'm not sure how you deal with it. As for me, I don't want it in my home. I've been heavy handed with the Palo Santos wood which I prefer over sage.

    But back to the boyfriend. He says that you just learn to accept what you see. It scared him big time when he was a kid. Now he does ghost investigations and actively seeks them out. He's come across more malevolent spirits before but has never been hurt. He always says to just remember that while creepy they generally just want to be around the company. Unless you feel harmed, just try and ground yourself, say a calming mantra or two and move about your business and you'll start to get used to them. That's what he tells me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't mind them. I'm not ready to send them packing yet. I needed to hear that. Usually if I say stop trying to scare me they stop being sneaky. It's kind of all the other stuff that I need to get under control now.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts