Void where prohibited

I can see you through nothing. I can feel you through nothing. The objective of a void is the absence of everything. You are either completely there or never was. Alternating through the seasons... days... minutes.

My inspiration is spinning down the drain. With the last lyrics of that last song. Beautiful people sprinkle in and swim through the void. But it's not intended for them so they become leadened and slow. Sinking to the bottom. The beautiful people lead in by promises and hope. Some days... today, I am a fly strip, waving in the breeze. A sweet and sticky pendulum hypnotizing hungry wayward innocents. 

I fill, I try and fill it in... How much could it take really? The longer it takes the deeper the casualties. I suppose it's called a void for a reason. It will always be achingly empty.

Comments

Popular Posts