This might take awhile

So there's this thing that I'm contemplating trying on for awhile. It's called forgiveness ... Shudder ...

I've always been a hang-on-to-a-grudge-for-life kinda girl. And so far it's been alright. Kinda easier than the alternative I think. Forgiving seems a lot harder than putting an old hate away in a drawer and not having to look at it ever again. And if said file ever popped up again all I ever did was think... Mmmm Nope I still hate you... And moved along.

Maybe in my advancing years I'm becoming soft... Weak... Ambivalent... Or have too many files in my hate drawer to keep track of anymore. Maybe a little bit of all that. Damn I hope I still get to be a Badass. I have a feeling this is going to be a work in progress.

How do other people do this kind of thing? Is there a statue of limitations on being pissed at someone? The larger the offense the longer the grudge? Or is there no grudge at all? Like instant forgiveness... Yicks! This may be more complicated than I thought.

To those of you that know me real well don't worry I'm not going completely soft! Some grudges I do enjoy holding way too much to let go of.

Comments

Popular Posts