Good Night

It's been such a long night. It's lasted 23 days. Tossing and turning, watching the Sun chase the Stars. Watching my dreams chase your ghost. My heart can break in the span of a ringing of the phone.

Hi, remember me... No, you felt that wrong try again... and again. Don't look at me with contempt in your voice, fight with your reflection because I don't care anymore. Maybe I never really did.

Through this fog, I've lost myself a million times, I finally found the other side and I can see... Oo how I can see. I see you. I see through you. I see through me. When did we all become so transparent? Why didn't you tell me? Maybe you did and I wasn't listening. You took so many answers with you, now I'll never know.

Take a deep swig and smile at me when you can and I'll catch you on the flip side.

Comments

Popular Posts