I'm made of the Universe

I'm still trying to find that niche that I'll feel completely comfortable in here. I try to be existential and decide I don't need to be put in a niche but floating around on the outside of everyone's reality isn't working. Just a tiny ledge in the mountain to grasp a true concept of the texture of this place. My number is still vibrating in the desert and is twining like a tuning fork out here. I'm almost afraid once I resonate I will lose something that I didn't even know I had and wont ever be able to get it back.

We all have people, our family and friends, and when they look at you you can see yourself in them, in their eyes, mannerisms, tone, energy. I never once considered what would happen if I took almost all of that away. If I can't see myself reflected back sometimes I forget what it was I was supposed to be. I should have my personal code ingrained in me by now that I should never lose sight of what I'm made of...


Comments

Popular Posts