What shall truly become of us?

It all started cuz I was looking for a an email address. Where oh where in my mess of a yahoo account could it be. Oh, maybe in sent messages. That's when I realized I have never deleted my sent box. Well, at least not since 2006. So it became a voyage through, time, friends, enemies, trends, jobs and infatuations. Fun trip? Not really. You try it lol.


The past has actually come back to say hi a few time in the past month. Me: Contacting an old friend to compare war stories as it were. An old Friend: Calling in need of help. It being summer: and me having way too much time on my hands for my own good.  An out of the blue email that makes me go hmmm.


Are we defined by the company we keep? Are we influenced by our surroundings? Solely?  Nature or nurture. I mean at this point I can't even remember the minor facts of life, that I'm sure at some point I was endowed with, from my younger days. So does that leave people, as adults to figure it our for themselves?

These days I profess to having one moral :) (and if I have had to clarify said moral to you than we know each other verra well) well.... that has for the most part slipped by the way side, whoops. Maybe the barrage of friends left behind are... well just too good for me. (I truly have been trying to find THAT common denominator for quite some time) Cuz there have been many. From the neurotic cat lady to the insane dancer, the narcissistic song writer to the scary butched out lesbian. Anyway, all of these characters were in my sent box. From fruitful promising beginnings of friendship to the bitter fight to the death, end. And with a little... or a lot... of JC to sip and read through it all I thoroughly enjoyed killing that hour of time.

Did I find the email... yup. Am I going to use it? Heck no.

Comments

  1. Wait a minute! Who's the the neurotic cat lady, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL was actually just checking to see if any one was paying attention. I love all of my neurotic cat ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts